Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
POLICIES & UPDATES
The library is OPEN to the public but only to check out materials. No computer use by community patrons at this time due to limited access for our students because of social distancing. ARKLink users will have access to computers.
- MUST WEAR A MASK IN THE BUILDING AT ALL TIMES
- except when alone in a study room with the door closed
- Practice social distancing
- sit at every other computer station one person per computer
- 2 people in the elevator at a time
- one way stair use -- see signage
- study room capacities are limited to either 1 person or 2 based on size Wipe surfaces after using
Interlibrary Loan may be affected by the fact that not all libraries are lending physical materials.
Books are quarantined for 1 day upon return.
Course reserves are still available and are not put in quarantine.
If the library or campus must close the due dates would be pushed back accordingly. If you must quarantine you may call to renew items.