If you arrive at the
sign in page, you have established a connection with our server. You may close the window and proceed to
or to the A-Z Databases
If you received an error message such as "400 Bad Request" after attempting to connect, you may need to correct one or both of the following problems:
Your browser must be set to accept cookies.
- Firefox and Google Chrome: both these browsers should not have any problems.
- Internet Explorer 10 and higher: click on Tools > Internet Options > Privacy. Adjust the privacy level to Medium or Low.
- Edge: click on ... in the upper right corner. Then on Settings. Scroll down and click on Advanced Settings. Make sure the Cookies area shows "Don't block cookies."
About Security Certificates
Proxy server traffic runs through a secure connection. For Internet Explorer 10 and higher:
- After clicking on a database title, a window will open letting you know about the transfer to secure pages. Click "OK" here.
- On the certificate prompt, click "Yes" to proceed.
- Login with your network username and password.
- Click "Yes" to continue.
Still having problems?
You can also contact