Use Find it to request items from Interlibrary Loan Services
1. Search for the item
2. Check the box to search Libraries Worldwide
3. When you find item you are looking for Click on the Title
4. Sign in using your Tech username and password.
5. Click the Request Item through Interlibrary Loan button.
6. The form will be populated with the information about your item that is required for the request. Scroll down and choose which campus you want to pick up the book at. You may enter your mobile number if you'd like a text alert when item is ready to pick up.
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is a free service available to Tech students, faculty, and staff whose library account is in good standing.
Use the Interlibrary Loan Request button to request articles, books, or media from other libraries.
Articles - Usually delivered within days because these requests are most often filled electronically. Book chapters are handled in this manner as well. You will be notified when digital copy is available for access.
Books & Media - Allow at least one week for physical items. High demand items may take longer. Textbook requests are NOT accepted.
Intercampus Loans Use ILL forms to request items from the other campus. Must indicate campus in Pickup Location field on form.
Distance Learning Services - Students are eligible for Distance Learning Services from the library when taking all courses online and live more than 25 miles from either campus. Choose Distance Learning Services from the Pickup Location field on form.