Click library logo at top to get to Library homepage.
The purpose of this guide is to introduce you to the services and resources available to you at the library. Think of the library web pages as your research portal. Use Find it... the library's discovery tool to find any type of library materials you need. Choose from the many filters available to narrow your search.
1. Find it... searches the library physical collection & most of the 300+ databases the library subscribes to.
2. Use Research Guides for subject specific resources.
3. AskUs offers multiple ways to access help with research.
4. Using the library's resources saves time because of the quality of the materials.
5. Check out RefWorks in the Citation Styles tab. This tool allows you to organize and save your research as well as to create Works Cited or References pages.
6. Use the library's Interlibrary Loan service if you need something the library doesn't have or to get items physically at the library. Click on the Services tab.
Distant Learning (DL) students at Tech are defined as students exclusively taking online classes and who live more than 25 miles from campus.
The library strives to provide services to DL students on par with those who attend classes on campus.