Both floors offer many places to work (with or without a computer), research, and read.
- The main center area offers thirty-six computers stations.
- Tables with and without computer equipment along the East wall
- Room 125 equipped with technology for recording testing (use of the Tegrity software). Ask Circulation for Access.
- Room 126 equipped with technology for recording testing (use of the Tegrity software) and video transfer equipment. Ask Circulation for Access.
- Lactation room (room RPL-127) with all accomodations for mother and child. Ask Circulation for access.
- Study room (North Wall): you can reserve room RPL-128 through Book it!
- Popular reading area with comfortable chairs
- Tables with computer equipment along the East, South, and North walls
- Special Collection room with rare items and editions of local books and papers. Make an appointment at the Reference Desk to visit this closed door collection.
- Quiet study areas
- Computers around the rotunda
- Comfortable and collaborative areas on both South and North ends
- Study rooms (RPL-223, 225, 226, 227): you can reserve one through Book it!
- Music Lab: computer lab with eighteen stations equipped qith the latest music notation and audio-video editing software.
- Audio Lab: all top notch software to mix music and produce videos. You can reserve the Audio Lab through Book it!
Visit the library through our virtual interactive maps
of the first and second floors showing in detail what can be found and thier locations.