HEB wants to make sure you have access to the materials you need for your coursework. Below are some FAQ on a variety of topics to make using HEB as easy as can be!
**Note, most of the HEB collection is subscriber access only. If you are unsure if your institution has access or are interested in learning more about subscriptions, email HEB.
- Am I able to access HEB off campus?
- Yes! HEB offers unlimited, simultaneous access to users from subscribing institutions on AND off campus.
- Is there a user manual on how to navigate HEB on Fulcrum?
- You can find a manual for the HEB collection on our For Librarians page, as well as plenty of other useful information!
- Can I download HEB titles?
- Yes and no. HEB offers chapter downloads for most of our titles, however, fair use restrictions apply. Learn more about fair use here.
- Can I share links directly into HEB titles?
- No. Since links within the e-reader are unique due to varying modes of access and devices, only share the citable link found on the title page if assigning reading or sharing an HEB title to a class.